* It could remove most fine wood particles up to 1 micron from the air.
* It can be set to operate in three air flow speeds.
* It can be set for a timed performance of 1, 2, or 4 hours. At the end of this time, the air filter will automatically turn OFF.
Turn the air filter on while you work and set the timer to run after you leave the shop. It will continue to clean the air of the fine particles that might otherwise find a home where you don't want them.
01) Motor: 1/5hp, 115V, 60Hz, 1PH, 6P
02) Outer filter: five micro
03) Inner filter: one micro
04) Air flow:H =1,044CFM,39.58 cube meter,
M = 702CFM,19.89 cube meter,
L = 556CFM, 15.75 cube meter
05) Noise:H = 68dB(A), M = 66dB(A), L = 63dB(A)
06) Overall size: 770 x 610 x 310mm
07) Net/gross weight: 25/29kg
08) Packing size: 830 x 680 x 375mm
09) Units per 20-foot container: 138
01) RF remote control. Radio Frequency control allows to remotely ON/OFF machine from a distance of up to 15 meters. It can be covered in all directions, without aiming at the controlled device.
02) Filter-change alarming system. The indicator light would be automatic sparkling to alarm to replace the filter when the filter is blocked by wood chips or powder.
03) Optional carbon filter outer for TA25 available with part No. TA25-OUT-C.